Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Music Me

 
 Hello. This is a song I have 100% produced. I produced it several years ago. I was being introduced to a number of different genres of music such as hip hop, rap, popculture, and alternative music alike. Friends introduced me to a production application studio (virtual) and I began to experiment! I also like science fiction and horror genres as well. These are my influences as well as specific individuals that are super startastic! I written, performed, produced and mix recorded a bunch of songs during the Halloween season. For some reason, the Halloween season makes me want to be creative in a characteristically sense. I have not made anymore albums similar to this. I like to play real live instruments to achieve a organic effect. My songs that I produce now are less complex. They are that way because my actual song writting skills have to be in line with my playing skills and vice versa. This is however my favorite track. I had a lot of fun working on this song, "Relativistics".
 
 Thank you very much! Eric M. Rangel

No comments:

Post a Comment