Thursday, June 11, 2015

I have an e shop for my Love Cats

"Moon Kitten" Love Cats
Hello.

 I finally managed to have my Love Cats Cartoon Comics hosted by Society6! :) After I have done some reading about places that could host an artist, and reduce the efforts, and time of having to order inventory, print, and ship. I am still learning about this service, though so far I am really, really, really excited about this endeavor! I am a little closer to my dream of being an artist for a living, and having a great time being one! :) I only have one character up titled, "Moon Kitten". I have a comic of his adventure to the moon, though Moon Kitten is placed on items only in one scene, as will most of them. I intend to graphic design my characters and have them available on http://society6.com/ericsartcreative that way Love Cats can be with you and play! :)

Thank you very much!                    
Eric M. Rangel

No comments:

Post a Comment