Sunday, March 17, 2013

C.A.S.L # 2


 
 
 
 Hello! I had finshed work early and decided to hang out at a friends house and play some games to have fun becuause some friends were in town(I won a game and lost a game). So with the edge off I have gotten ready for the next day so my mind was more at ease (there is always something that has to be packed or remembered, gesh). It was 7:00 am andI had to get up! It was time for me to go to my second California Amature Skateboarding League competition of the year!  I gotten dressed and on the road! This skateboard competition was held in Roklin, California. It is about two hours from where I live. I had arrived! I was happy to see a lot of people that were at the last competition. Everybody is really nice and neat! My favorite trick in my run was a frontside board slide on the rail was so fun! Over all I placed 3rd in a higher division then I was in previously. More challenging!
I had a super day and qualified again for the California State games! My goal is progression and to gain wisdom. Thank you very much! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment